Cast,
Since we've all been together last, a couple of cool things have happened for our show.
1. Andrea Ballor has come on board to do the props and costumes. We welcome her and when she comes to our next full run through take a moment to welcome her and let her know who you're playing.
2. Earl made the "magic" happen with the phones last night and we now have the phone connections working through the sound system. The board we're using is primitive for the rehearsal space, but it's enough like what we'll have that we wont be surprised when we get the real thing. Please take a moment to thank Earl for doing this, When we cast him I had forgotten totally that this was one area of expertise for him. How lucky we are to have him with us. Let's embarrass him a bit with our appreciation...I know I will.
Best,
Kris
No comments:
Post a Comment